Founded in Australia in 1945, CHEP is a leading provider of pallet and container pooling services for the Aerospace, Automotive, Chemical, Consumer Goods, Fresh Food and Manufacturing industries.
- CHEP provides equipment pooling which is the shared use of high quality standard pallets and containers by multiple customers.
- Pooling is a strategic business option for companies that wish to reduce capital expenditures and improve supply chain operations
- CHEP offers outstanding, environmentally friendly logistics solutions to customers to help protect their products as they move through the supply chain, by combining superior technology, decades of experience and an unmatched asset base.
- CHEP has more than 7,000 employees, serving 500,000 customer touch points from offices in over 50 countries.
- CHEP and our employees have a long standing commitment to the communities that we live and work in and are proud to provide financial assistance and employee volunteers through local programs.
- CHEP is a member of the Australian-based Brambles Group. Brambles is a supply-chain logistics company operating in more than 50 countries, primarily through the CHEP and IFCO brands. The Group specialises in the pooling of unit-load equipment and associated services, focusing on the outsourced management of pallets, crates and containers.