CHEP is committed to providing and maintaining a safe and healthy work environment and to preventing injuries or illness to our employees, customers, suppliers, contractors and the community – safety everywhere. Everyday.
To achieve this CHEP will:
- Continuously improve our safety systems
- Monitor and measure our safety performance
- Sustain processes that ensure relevant regulatory requirements are met or exceeded
- Provide training programs which enable employees to fulfill their personal and corporate responsibilities for safety, health and the environment
- Provide and maintain a safe work environment through a consultative and proactive approach to risk management
- Sustain systems that minimize waste, conserve resources and protect the environment
- Benchmark best practices in safety internally and externally and empower employees to apply learning's locally
- Recognize excellence in safety performance.