Pallecons | Intermediate Bulk Containers
Liquid containers | Dry containers | Hazardous goods containers
Moving, protecting and storing semi-bulk dry and liquid products provides a unique set of challenges from ensuring safe loading and unloading to product protection with minimal handling.
CHEP provides reusable, Intermediate Bulk Containers to customers around the world and across a range of industries including food, beverage, pharmaceutical, cosmetic, chemical and general manufacturing. Through its suite of containers and liners, CHEP can help you better manage your raw materials, ingredients and finished products, whether they are free flowing or viscous liquid, granular, powders or semi solids.
The CHEP range of versatile semi-bulk containers is design tested for strength, durability and product protection. They include:
CHEP also offers a range of accessories for cubic containers to help make filling, moving and emptying semi-bulk solid and liquid products easier and more efficient.
Bulk Containers - the benefits for your business
- Facilitate domestic and international transfers with access to ISO standards compatible containers
- Collapsibility and stackability allow you to save space, storage and freight costs
- Product protection in all climatic conditions with all containers design tested for strength and durability
- Safe transport of food grade, general use and dangerous goods as CHEP IBCs are certified to meet Industry Standards
- Reduce physical waste and disposal costs compared to one way packaging - all containers are reusable and environmentally friendly
- Domestic and global intermediate bulk container solutions available
- Easy to assemble and operate
- Easy to clean and repair
- Compliant with global packaging and environmental legislation
- Used with inner liner to reduce cleaning and minimise risk of product contamination
- Reduced labour costs and risk of product damage
- Greatly reduced waste to landfill when compared to one way packaging
- Consistent specification to enable automated packaging
- Available for food, consumer goods, hazardous and chemical industries
- Container Management and Container Tracking Solutions simplify your logistics process so you can focus on your business